On Thursday, May 9th 2019, a 16-year old climbed on top of a railway engine to take a selfie and was electrocuted.
The 16- year old, Rahul Patva, is a resident of Vidyanagar in Jaipur, Rajasthan. He travelled to Sumerganj Mandi railway station with the sole intention of taking the picture.
Continue reading “Youth electrocuted on top of train engine”
On Thursday, 21st
February 2019, teenager was electrocuted to death while trying to take selfie
on top a railway goods wagon.
Continue reading “Teenager electrocuted to death atop rail wagon”
On Monday, February 11th 2019, a 16 year old boy was electrocuted to death near Bherugarh railway station, Jhabua district, Madhya Pradesh.
Continue reading “16 year old electrocuted on a rail wagon”
On the evening of Monday, January 8th, 2018, a boy climbed onto the roof of a train wagon parked at West Station in Zagreb to take selfies, and died when he was struck by the current. Continue reading “Boy climbs on top of train to take selfie and is electrocuted”
On Saturday, June 17th, 2017, a girl identified as Maria Svitlenko, 14, was electrocuted after climbing on a railway bridge, causing her head to touch a high voltage cable, at Ivanteevka, Moscow region, Russia. Continue reading “Girl (14) climbs on railway bridge, accidentally touches high voltage cable, dies”
On Friday, June 16th, 2017, a 15 year old boy touched a high voltage cable when posing for a selfie in the Novosibirsk region of Russia. Continue reading “Boy (15) poses for selfie under high voltage cable and is electrocuted”
On Tuesday, June 13th, 2017, a 15 year old boy climbed onto a power transmission line to take selfies, in the Perm region of Russia. Continue reading “Boy (15) climbs on power transmission pole to take selfie, dies”
A 14-year old schoolboy, who was trying to take a selfie on his cellphone atop a stationary train wagon, was electrocuted and died a few hours later on the evening of Friday, November 3rd, 2015. Continue reading “Schoolboy electrocuted while taking selfie on top of a train”
Two teenagers were in a serious condition after suffering a serious electric shock as they tried to take a selfie on top of a train in June 2015. Continue reading “Russian girls in serious condition after touching live wires”
Anna Ursu, 18, posed with a friend on top of a train in the north-eastern Romanian city of Iasi when her leg touched a live wire above, sending an electrical surge of up to 27,000 volts through her body in May 2015. Continue reading “Romanian teenager dies attempting to take ‘ultimate selfie’”