Girl (14) climbs on railway bridge, accidentally touches high voltage cable, dies

Maria Svitlenko

On Saturday, June 17th, 2017, a girl identified as Maria Svitlenko, 14, was electrocuted after climbing on a railway bridge, causing her head to touch a high voltage cable, at Ivanteevka, Moscow region, Russia.

She fell next to the railway track where she was found dead.

Earlier she had been pictured looking at the bridge on which she died.

Source: Dailymail UK

(Picture: © Social Networks)

Leave a Reply