Boy (15) poses for selfie under high voltage cable and is electrocuted

Denis Kondakov

On Friday, June 16th, 2017, a 15 year old  boy touched a high voltage cable when posing for a selfie in the Novosibirsk region of Russia.

The boy, named Denis Kondakov, was with two teenage girls when he climbed on a pile of gravel to pose for selfies, and reached up to touch a high voltage cable.

His mobile and music player burned out as he suffered a severe electric shock. He was delivered to a medical facility with burns and died later.

Source: Dailymail UK

(Picture: © Social Networks)

Leave a Reply