14 year old boy electrocuted on top of train

A 14-year-old boy who had sustained serious burn injuries while attempting a selfie from the top of a stationary train died on Monday, August 11th of 2014.

The incident was reported from Palakkad district in Kerala.

The victim has been identified as Shihabudeen, son of Moitheen, a native of Chalissery in Palakkad.

The week before, Shihabudeen had clambered over a stationary goods train to take a selfie.

While he was attempting to take the photograph, the boy accidentally came into contact with an overhead electric line leading to 60 per cent burn injuries, which ultimately led to his death on Monday night.

Source: The Indian Express

Leave a Reply